Dan Vargas and present:
The Crystal Ball 10 Year Anniversary Party
New Year's Eve, 2014 / International Market Square
275 Market Street
Minneapolis, MN 55405
The inaugural Crystal Ball occurred Dec 31, 2003, and in 10 amazing years has grown to become the largest and longest running New Year's event in the Midwest. In honor of 10 great years, we're pulling out all of the stops... Featuring all five levels of IMS, over 25 bars and the best entertainment and lighting we've ever had!
Here is what you can expect at the Crystal Ball
- Great live Music & Entertainment with a wide variety of dance, top 40's, house, 80's and more. We've secured the Cities' favorite DJ's, including Strangelove, Fresko, DJ Indy, Kurt Schultz, Chris Castle, Julius Romero, Lindsay "Sheik" Earney, DJ Vooch, Willie Shu AND headlining performer, Har Mar Superstar!
- Award-winning lighting: a feast for the eyes, from the background lighting to the dance floor.
- Professional and accommodating staff, from the front door to the bathrooms.
- Valet and coat check available.
- Shuttle service Downtown and Uptown (NEW THIS YEAR) running to and from the event = no annoying wait for cabs! Please check the transportation section for prices and routes.
- A "class act" environment. We do not tolerate underdressed or under-behaved, so please dress and act the part or you will be excluded from the fun.
- Tons of ticket options for individuals or large groups, and budgets of all sizes.
- Incredible VIP levels and amenities: Food, Bottle Service, Cabanas and NEW 5th floor Ultra VIP Sky Lounge.
- SIMPLY PUT, THE CRYSTAL BALL IS THE MOST FUN YOU'LL HAVE ANYWHERE ON NEW YEAR'S EVE, AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!
Har Mar Superstar
"I'd travel to the edge of the earth to hear that man sing." - SF Wkekly
"He's a singular performer who struts with enviable assurance; his confident swagger fills the room." - Metro
The Crystal Ball is proud to bring Har Mar Superstar home to Minneapolis to celebrate New Year's Eve with us. Don't miss this special holiday performance and NYE Countdown!
Strangelove (View Video)
Lindsay "Sheik" Earney
Chrissy Zamora & Megan Retzlaff
The Crystal Ball would like to welcome Chrissy Zamora: Miss WI USA 2013 and Megan Retzlaff as the hosts for this year's festivities.Buy Tickets
All tickets purchased in person or at vitalculture.com are strictly non-refundable.
By purchasing your ticket you agree to these non-refundable terms.
General Admission (SOLD OUT!)
Includes access to main floor and main floor lounge.
*Please order your tickets early this year, as we expect the General Admission area to sell out quickly.
$40 before 12/29
$50 starting 12/30
Includes access to floors 1-4 and VIP lounges on floors 2, 3 and 4. VIP includes hors d'oeuvre buffet and champagne toast at Midnight.
$80 before 12/29
$100 starting 12/30
VIP Bottle Service Tables
All bottle service tables have a line of site to the stage and include a VIP ticket, comped coat check and valet service, private back entrance (no waiting in line), hors d'oeuvre buffet, 1 bottle of champagne and 1 bottle of AVIV® 613 Vodka. Two-person tables receive 1 bottle of champagne only. Additional bottles may be purchased directly from your server. View our VIP bottle service pricing
*A 3.5% processing fee will be added for all credit card payments
2 person table $350 (1 bottle of champagne only)
4 person table $670
6 person table $870
8 person table $1070
10 person table $1270
For reservation information, please email us or call Krista at 612-412-5444 to book your table.
5th Floor Ultra VIP Sky Lounge
If you want the perfect VIP getaway, treat yourself to the Sky Lounge: no lines at the bars and no waiting for drinks! Complimentary champagne, AVIV® cocktails, beer, wine, couches, private buffet and bar and valet/coat check are all included with your ticket to the Sky lounge. Hope you're not afraid of heights!
Includes access to all levels and 5th floor Ultra lounge.
$200 per person, maximum 150 people (will sell out fast: Big Ballers Only)
To book Sky Lounge tickets, please call Jay at 608-792-6907 or Krista at 612-412-5444
Cabanas (SOLD OUT!)
Treat yourself and your crew to the ultimate VIP experience! Cabanas are VIP booths for groups of 15 and up, located directly on the dance floor. Cabanas are your very own oasis, filled with lush lounge furniture. Included with your cabana are complimentary beer, wine, champagne and cocktails (Shots not included), your own server, and security person. YOU'RE the Big Show now!
VIP Cabanas are $250 per person (15 person min, no exceptions please)
Note: Cash payment for General Admission, VIP Sky Lounge and Cabana tickets as well as Shuttle service will be accepted with no fees at:
3001 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55408
*For Tonight is located inside of Calhoun Square
1637 West End Boulevard
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
We know getting a cab on New Year's is almost impossible, so this year we are expanding our shuttle service to include Downtown AND Uptown!
- Shuttle Pick up times are 8pm - 11:30pm
- Shuttle Drop off times are 12am - 3am
- Shuttle Info line is 763-228-4435 and ask for Quentin (or Q)
Uptown pick up locations are:
- The Lowry on 23rd and Hennepin
- McDonalds Parking lot on Lagoon and Hennepin
- The Lynday Tap house Parking Lot(behind the building)
- The Leaning Tower of Pizza
- Pick up times will start on the hour at The Lowry and end at The Leaning tower
- Pick up times are approx and may be delayed due to traffic
Downtown pick up locations are:
- The Millennium Hotel(free shuttle with Room Key)
NOTE: Hyatt pick up is now across the street at the Millennium Hotel
- Hilton Hotel
- Aloft Hotel
- The Graves
Please make it to one of these locations for pick up. Most hotels are connected through the Skyway System so you can avoid walking outside. Pick up times start on the hour at the Millennium hotel and proceed to the Graves. Pick up times are approx and may be delayed to do traffic.
Please call the info line for further assistance or for more detailed pick up times on NYE
Tickets are $10 each way and available at vitalculture.com
Hotel accommodations provided by the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis.
- Hotel rooms available for only $129
- Hotel rate is based upon single or double occupancy
- Click here to book online or call 612.332.6000 and mention "Crystal Ball"
The Crystal Ball is honored to serve AVIV® 613 Vodka. It's ultra-smooth and 100% infused with positive energy. Just wait until you taste it and check out its amazing bottle!
LEAD is a nonprofit organization committed to developing the next generation of non-profit leaders to keep the Twin Cities forefront in national philanthropic leadership.
A big "Thank You" to all of our sponsors who have made this night possible!